Designing & Building Your Custom Home…
Adobe, Rammed Earth and Custom Framed Home Builder – Las Cruces, New Mexico.
We are award winning design-builders. In designing your home we consider the site – the views, the solar aspects, the prevailing breezes … as well as the practical – where utilities are located, proper utilization of spaces, as well as many other details.
Building custom homes give us the freedom to design an extra-ordinary Southwestern home to your own unique and creative specifications. At the completion of designing your home you will have a complete set of plans which includes: elevations, floor plan, foundation plan, roof framing plan, electrical plan, and a site plan. From these plans we are able to begin the process of completing the specifications for your home. Specifications include everything from utility connections, excavation, house construction, insulation, lighting, plumbing, electrical specs, heating & cooling specs, tile, appliances, interior finishes, flooring selections, etc…..
- Custom Design Services – a Complete Set of Building Plans
- We Welcome Different Architectural Styles in Addition to Our Trademark Southwestern Style
- An Energy Efficient Home
- A Home Built with a Healthy Indoor Environment
- An Authentic Building Style with 18″ Thick Walls
- A Passive Solar Designed Home
- Natural Lighting Designs
- Quality Components in the Building EnvelopeSpray Foam Insulation Options
- i.e. Aluminum clad/wood windows
- Green Building Techniques & Products
- Green Build New Mexico Certification
- LEED Certification
- Soledad attention to details & personal care-hand held selection process
- Each home is unique – no two alike
Review our New Mexico Housing Glossary here.